This meeting has been canceled due to lack of agenda items
SR92 and Hampton Rd Informational Video
ABOUT THE TOWN OF WOOLSEY
Originally occupied by the Creek Indians, the first white settlers moved in around 1880. It was a prosperous town that included a school, post office, churches, plantations, farms, and market vendors. It was established near the historic communities of Rest and Inman. Woolsey is named after a prominent doctor who served in the Confederacy before being injured.